I hold degrees in Child Development from Tufts University and Literacy Curriculum and Instruction from Lesley University. I’ve taught Preschool-2nd grade and served as director of curriculum and instruction for a national literacy intervention nonprofit for K-5.
My writing and consulting services include:
- Website and blog content for educators, parents, and education stakeholders, including sponsored content
- Materials for PreK-5 classroom use, including read aloud guides, guided reading lesson plans, and literacy curriculum units
- Volunteer resources and student materials for literacy tutoring programs
- Family literacy resources for birth-elementary school
- Presentations and training content on a variety of language and literacy topics
- NEW FOR 2020: At-home early childhood learning support for parents
Check out my Contently page for links to published web content.